LES HORTENSIAS DU LAC
Nouvelle-Aquitaine • Hossegor, France
The hotel is located on the shores of Lake Hossegor, on the ocean side, only 400 meters from the beaches and sand dunes of the Atlantic Ocean.
Only 10 minutes from the beach "La Gravière", stage of the world surfing championship, surrounded by the mysterious forests of the Landes.
Warm temperate climate
Biarritz 40 mn
Bayonne 30 mn
Dax 45 mn
An iconic figure in the seaside resort of Hossegor, Les Hortensias du Lac offers 25 rooms and suites on the western shore of the marine lake. In the shade of the pines, and only 200 metres from the infinite beaches of the Atlantic Ocean, Les Hortensias skilfully combine Art Deco heritage and surfing culture through the values and unique atmosphere of Les Domaines de Fontenille collection.
Bedroom Duplex (24 sqm) - balcony
Superior Lake View (20-25 sqm) - private terrace or balcony
Duplex Apartment Lake View (24 sqm) - lake view
Junior Suite (40 sqm) - private terrace
Deluxe Lake View (35 sqm) - best viewpoint
Junior Suite Lake View (35-40 sqm) - lake view
Lake View Suite (60 sqm) - panoramic view of the lake
Lake View Suite with Nordic Bath (60 sqm) - private terrace
- Heated outdoor swimming pool overlooking the lake (April to October)
- Fitness room
- New spa of 450 sqm: massage rooms (dry & wet), cold bath, whirlpool, outdoor Nordic bath, sauna, rest room and herbal tea room.
- Hammam, modeling rooms, yoga all summer long
- Partnership with the Hossegor Golf Club, one of the most renowned golf clubs in France.
- Nautical sports by the lake or ocean: surfing, paddle, windsurfing, boat trips
- Visit of the Cape Breton Fish Market with Chef Philippe Moreno
- The restaurant, fully glazed, overlooks Lake Hossegor. The room, entirely made of wood, extends onto an outdoor terrace protected by sails. Chef Philippe Moreno, who previously worked with 3* Michelin chef Gerald Passédat in Marseille, offers a cuisine based on seafood and planchas.
- The lake beach house: a coffee shop-style take away offering salads, platters and seafood.
A bar offers a wide range of cocktails and wines, with tapas.
A reception room located in the main building and equipped with a terrace on the lake can accommodate seminars and private events (maximum 30 persons).
An aperitif with oysters in this most elegant surf lodge overlooking the Landes.