Located in French Polynesia, Bora Bora is a small island thick with coconut forests and colorful villages, surrounded by miles of fine, white sandy beaches and crystal clear, turquoise water as far as the eye can see.
The water of the lagoon of Bora Bora, where the bungalows are located in, is known for its 11 changing colors of blue.
Equatorial climate with frequent rainfall. Temperatures range from 23°C to 31°C. The rainiest months are January and December.
Le Méridien Bora Bora is located on an islet and boat transfers will be necessary from/to Bora Bora domestic airport.
Transfer from/to Bora Bora domestic Airport: 20 min
Transfer from/to downtown Vaitape: 30 min
40 min flight from/to Tahiti (277km)
Le Méridien Bora Bora offers 7 categories of bungalows and villas, on the beach or over the water.
The Beach Bungalows and Beach Villas are ideally located along the inner lagoon, offering privacy and breathtaking views over Mount Otemanu.
- 10 Beach bungalows (50 sqm)
- 4 One Bedroom Pool Beach Villa with private swimming pool (157 sqm)
- 2 Classics bungalows (50 sqm)
- 55 Overwater Bungalow Lagoon View with wide glass panel on the floor (55 sqm)
- 5 Overwater Premium Lagoon View bungalows with wide glass panel on the floor (55 sqm)
- 15 Overwater Premium Otemanu View bungalows with wide glass panel on the floor (55 sqm)
- 7 Overwater Premium End of Pontoon bungalows with wide glass panel on the floor (55 sqm)
Le Méridien Bora Bora hotel offers a large amount of activities (complimentary, or on request):
- Kayaking with a glass-bottom pirogues (flat-bottomed boats)
- Badminton and Volleyball
- Scuba diving
- Jet skiing
- Unique and traditional activity of Polynesian ‘pirogue’ sailing
- Excursions to swim with sharks and sting rays, and stimulating sunset cruises,
- Jeep and quad safaris and four-wheel driving excursions enable guests to penetrate the island’s mountainous interior.
Le Tipanié Restaurant: one of the finest candlelit ambience dining experiences in Bora Bora, themed buffets and A la carte dinners depending of the day.
Te Ava Restaurant: guests will be able to eat with their feet in the sand.
A beach restaurant that looks like a real Tahitian village, for a complete
The Hapaina Bar: offers an oenological initiation through more than 100 references of wine to pair with a selection of tapas.
The Miki Miki Bar: perfect for a sunset cocktail and snacks, thanks to its original architecture and its ideal point of view to the Otemanu Mont.
The Bora Bora Ecolodgical Center is open every day to the guests of the hotel, where they meet the biologists and can learn more about the local marine life by visiting the different areas of the Center.
Guests will even have the pleasure to experiment turtles feeding!
The hotel also offers a service of wedding planning with the team will do their best to prepare the best ceremony possible for their guests’ unforgettable day.
The opportunity to meet this breathtaking paradise.