The Urubamba Valley, also known as "The Sacred Valley of the Incas" is located in the Andes of Peru, near the capital of the Inca Empire, Cuzco, and above the sacred city of Machu Picchu. The Incas chose this land to establish their main towns and farmland on these fertile fields irrigated with waters of Vilcanota River.
Inkaterra Hacienda Urubamba is located in Huayoccari, Huayllabamba district.
- 62km of the Cusco-Urubamba-Pisac-Calca Highway.
- 1.15-hour car ride from Cusco
- 30 minutes from Ollantaytambo rail station
All 12 rooms in the Casa Hacienda and 24 stand-alone luxury casitas feature breath-taking views of the valley.
Architecture and interiors are inspired on the area’s cultural history, with colonial furniture, authentic Inca masks and handcrafted woodwork adding to the hacienda’s local charm.
Urubamba Owners Quarters (Up to 6 guest, 190 sqm) (Suite+ 2 Superior)
Urubamba Owners Quarters (Up to 4 guest, 100 sqm) (Suite + Superior)
1 Urubamba Suite (64 sqm – 89 sqm)
2 Urubamba Junior Suite (46 sqm)
9 Urubamba Superior Deluxe (24/32 sqm)
24 Urubamba Casita (45 sqm)
Bed & Breakfast basis
- Excursions guided by one of the trained professional Inkaterra Explorer Guides in Spanish or English: Ecological Farm, Twilight Mountain, Birds of Urubamba, Chicha de Jora, Challa Huasi Trail (enjoy the best view of Huayoccari),
Other excursions to discover (on request).
- The Eco Center (the house of the Inkaterra Explorer Guides)
- The Gallery with gifts shops (alpaca products, clothing, local souvenirs)
The restaurant and adjacent terraces offer a gorgeous view of the Sacred Valley.
The chefs created a menu emphasizing local ingredients harvested from the property’s organic farm: red and black quinoa, Urubamba corn, purple corn and a great variety of potatoes.
The Bar, with its selection of piscos and wide range of wines.
Included Services: Welcome gift and drink, Check - in 1:00 pm / Check-out 11am, Buffet breakfast, Tea time, Complimentary Pisco Sour, Express Check-out, Wi – Fi, In - house included excursions.
Additional Services (at extra charge): Minibar, Lunch Bag, Early Check-in / Late Check-out, Room service, Transfer from/to the airport or train station, Excursions with Private Explorer Guide, Urubamba Explorer Kit, Treasure Hunt, and a large range of special services on request.
The Inkaterra experience in the depths of the Sacred Valley.