DOMAINE DE PRIMARD
West of Paris • Guainville, France
It is a journey, a home, a retreat, a refuge
Less than an hour from the capital, in the middle of one of the most beautiful parks in the Paris region, cradled by the meandering river.
Le Chateau de Primard is a mansion originally built by the Marquis de Dampierre, inspired by the architectural principles of the last half of the 18th century.
Around the Domaine, many cultural or natural sites can be easily visited: the Eure valley around Pacy sur Eure and Gilles, the magnificent Renaissance Château of Anet, the Rambouillet forest, Vernon, the Château la Roche-Guyon and of course, Claude Monet's famous gardens at Giverny.
50mn from Orly, Charles de Gaulle and Le Bourget.
1h20 minutes from all central Paris train stations
50 mins from London Heliport
20 minutes from Giverny
30 minutes from Dreux and Evreux
60 minutes from Paris
This 18th century nobleman's house, the farm & longère houses a hotel with 40 rooms and suites.
Each room will have a direct view of the gardens.
Superior park view (22,5 sqm)
Superior with gardens (31 sqm)
Deluxe park view (30 sqm)
Deluxe with private garden (30 sqm)
Junior Suite Deluxe park view (32 sqm)
Junior Suite with balcony (41 sqm)
Signature Suite park views (49 sqm)
Garden Suite (60 sqm)
- A Susanne Kaufmann spa (4 treatment rooms, 1 sauna, 1 Turkish bath, 2 Nordic baths, 2 whirlpools
- 1 heated pool (From April to October)
- Many animals in semi-captivity & wild
- The 18-hectare landscaped park designed by Jacques Wirtz, who also renovated the Carrousel garden in Paris
- A rose garden
- A vegetable garden of ½ ha
- A pond
Supervised by the chef Eric Frechon
- 1 gastronomic restaurant in the Maison du Verger: "Eglantine
- 1 gastronomic bistro: "Octave
- 1 table d'hôtes in the former kitchen of the Château: "La cuisine du château
- Main bar, serving cocktails, wines & Champagne in the lounges & terrace.
- La serre de la Roseraie, serving fruit juices & teas in the winter garden
- Veuve Clicquot bar on the river
A reception room: 200 guests for seminars and weddings