Santorini Island has one of the longest seasons of any Greek Island.
The hotels are open from beginning of April to mid November.
Airport: 16 km / 19 mn
Port (ferries to Greek islands): 19 km / 33 mn
Fira Port (cruises): 10 km / 18 mn
Imerovigli: 8 km / 15 mn
A hotel with only 8 Suites, which can be converted into a 10 bedroom villa if buy out.
All Suites have balconies with direct view to the Caldera and the sea.
- Deluxe Suite 55 sqm - view on Caldera (2 pers)
- Grand Suite 80 sqm - view on Caldera (4 pers)
- Master Suite 45 sqm - with private infinity pool (2 pers)
- Honeymoon Suite 50 sqm - with private plunge pool (2 pers)
- A 10 Bedroom Villa - with infinity pool (20 pers)
- Wellness and yoga program
- SPA available at sister properties Canaves Oia Suites or Canaves Oia Epitome
- Daily Cruises/Romantic Sunset Oia Cruises with Catamarans
- Authentic Village tours such as the village of Pyrgos
- Tour the ancient site of Akrotiri
- Shopping in the town of Fira and Oia
- Hiking Tours of the caldera
- Winery Tours & Greek wine tasting
- Cooking classes
- Scuba Diving
- Horseback riding
- Biking tours
- Beach Clubs at Perivolos : 37 mn drive
Veranda Raw & Bubbles: Fresh, locally-sourced ingredients come together in creative fish and seafood dishes. The fusion of Japanese and Greek fare is crafted upon your order every time. An amazing veranda with 360 degree panoramic views of the Aegean Sea and the Caldera.
Outdoor roof terrace with candlelight for a breathtaking view of the sea.
- Weddings & Events
- Free parking
- Personalized concierge service
The privacy of the property.