Santorini Island has one of the longest seasons of any Greek Island.
The hotels are open from beginning of April to mid November.
Airport: 17 km / 30 mn
Port (ferries to Greek islands): 19 km / 45-60 mn
Fira Port (cruises): 11 km / 30 mn
Imerovigli: 10 km
Inviting, inspiring and elegantly classic suites and contemporary facilities, entice guests to experience luxury accommodation.
All hotel suites are freshly renovated and elegantly decorated in a dazzling white, minimal manner, featuring private verandas, al fresco dining areas and breathtaking views to the Caldera and the Aegean Sea.
18 Suites, all with balconies and direct view to the Caldera and the sea.
All categories offer a private pool, with the exception of the Classic Suite and the Junior Suite.
- Classic Suite 25 m² - terrasse & Caldera view (2 pers)
- Junior Suite 35 m² - terrasse & Caldera view (2 pers)
- Superior Suite 40 m² - private plunge pool & Caldera view(3 pers)
- Honeymoon Suite 45 m² - private plunge pool & Caldera view (2 pers)
- Grand Suite 60 m² - private plunge pool & Caldera view (5 pers)
- River Pool Suite 45 m² - private river pool & Caldera view (2 pers)
All pools are heated.
- Infinity pool
- Wellness and yoga program
- SPA available at sister properties Canaves Oia Suites
- Daily Cruises/Romantic Sunset Oia Cruises with Catamarans
- Authentic Village tours such as the village of Pyrgos
- Tour the ancient site of Akrotiri
- Shopping in the town of Fira and Oia
- Hiking Tours of the caldera
- Winery Tours & Greek wine tasting
- Cooking classes
- Scuba Diving
- Horseback riding
- Biking tours
- Beach Clubs at Perivolos : 45 mn drive
The Infinity Modern Bistro & Bar offers the best of Greek classics in a relaxed atmosphere.
Enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner by the mesmerizing infinity pool with the unique Caldera backdrop.
- Concierge services
- Free parking